The big prize at the end of the 2016/17 season prize giving is a sensational holiday for 2 thanks to Pete from Island Holidays, Hawaiian Airlines & Hawaii Tourism. Any participant who completes 8 or more of the 10x events will be in the draw to win the stunning holiday.
End of Season Prize Giving -
Wednesday 8th of March at SUP centre times tba.
How Prize giving works:
• The top 3x finishers in each category, regardless of the number of events completed, will be acknowledged on the podium. There must be more than 6 competitors in a category for it to be acknowledged on the podium. To then receive a prize as a podium finisher you will have needed to have completed 8 of 10 events.
• Prize giving will start with the Teen SUP categories first. The order of categories to follow will be the categories with the most people who have completed 8x events, finishing with the category with the least number of participants to complete 8x events. This basically means that the divisions with the most participants in them will give the podium finisher from that division the first choice of prizes.
• All SUP & Ski Paddle podium finishers please bring along your paddle for your podium photos.
Prizes for Podium finishers:
• There will be 3x prize tables: a table for 1st place prizes, a table for 2nd place prizes and a table for 3rd place prizes.
• After being called to the podium, you will be asked to select your prize from the appropriate table (if you competed in 8x events). We will remind you on the night if you are to select a prize.
• Feel free to arrive early to check out the prize table in advance, but please remember due to the order of category winners, you may not receive your first choice. All prizes are a suitable size to take home with you that evening.